The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tuesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tuesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tuesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tuesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tuesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tuesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tuesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday

+6
Craftworker
lexiecraft
cosmicfairy
Andrea
LoopyLou
muppet73
10 posters

Go down

Tuesday Empty Tuesday

Post  muppet73 Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:17 am

Good morning everyone, can't give you a weather update as it's still too dark Smile
Been laying in bed fo the last hour so though I might as well get up, trouble is it's too early to put the hoover round or put the washing on. So there's only one thing for it, no not the ironing bit of crafting Very Happy

Hope the pills are kicking in Lou and your in less pain today and hope yours are helping too Lexie Smile
Haven't seen Jenny around for a while so I hope she's doing ok Smile
Karen fingers crossed for today Smile
Jacky have a lovely meal out today with your friends Smile
Hope your week off improves Jan, can't wait till the end of this week then 2 weeks off, HOORAY cheers
Any news on Janet and her computer problems?

Have a good day whatever your plans Very Happy
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Empty Re: Tuesday

Post  LoopyLou Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:28 am

Morning Di,

You don't usually see me online this early, but you sure were up at the crack of Dawn hun!

I have been having to wake every two hours right through the night to walk about otherwise the back and leg are just sooo painful in the morning where it all stiffens up! Its a bit of a pain but at least I suffer slightly less when I get up! Don't know how long I will be able to carry it on for!

Got an appointment for an Epidural yesterday..... I was told by the physio it would be a 4/5 week wait..... but the appt date is 2nd October.... thats 10 weeks away.

I was really struggling yesterday afternoon so I phoned the hospital and begged my Rheumatology sister to help and she told me to come down and she gave me a steroid injection in the back to see if that will help calm things down. I said to her about the epidural date and she said she is on it and will do her best to get me in as soon as she can. I also asked for the Occupational Terrorist to phone me with regards to getting some thing to help about the house, I need something by the loo to help me pull myself up and something to help me get outta bed! I am up to my eyeballs on paikillers all the time.... am taking the maximum doses of everything just to be able to function. The kids are going stir crazy coz we can't go anywhere! affraid

So all in all a pretty pants start to the kids summer holidays but there is not alot we can do till the good old NHS sorts me out some adequate pain relief! This is why I have been absent for a fair bit of the weekend!

I am going to text Jen today and see how she is doing and will try and post later to update you all x

Hope you are feeling a bit better today too Alex x

Karen... hope Keith is OK hun, big hugs for you both x

Everyone else have a fabby day xxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:20 am

Good morning Di,Lou and all who follow, lovely day here the washing is out i too was up at 4.00 and put my washer on Very Happy has we have a busy day and im out all day. Gemma is off to Sheffield for a 4 day residential trip called STEM . Have got my dad to take us and her friend so my mum is staying to watch Greg and Hayley then we are off to my parents for my Tuesday chill.Hugs to the poorlies hope Keith is home soon Karen, Lou hope you too are sorted with your pain. Enjoy your day if you are going anywhere nice.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:46 am

Morning everyone, Lou i hope you get something sorted out for you so you are in less pain hopefully they will get it sorted out for you soon, Lexie hope you are feeling better today.
Karen hope things with Keith will be on track today and that he will be home today.
Hugs to all thay need and would like them to feel better, those with poorlies and those that just need one.
Washing is out more in machine still a stack to do, got to get on not usually got time to be on here but up early just after 6 as couldn't sleep. Hoping to do make cards later love to all.xxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:27 am

Morning everyone , oh lou my heart goes out to you ,lets hope they get the pain under control and your mobility a lot better.Me , well apart from swapping beds at 2 am so not to disturb Micky with my coughing ,and fichiting I read for a couple of hours and went into a lovely sleep and guess what I feel loads better no spagetti legs , and no sore throat so things are on the up and up ! Don't have to pick Dulcie up till later, so if my 17 yr old gorgous son wants some quality time with me now is the time.....yearr right like he is going to want to do that, a bit of bribary from his mum....oh yes shopping for stuff for hisdreaded holiday...notdreded by him but by me , my baby alone in Bulgaria, all that cheap beer and girls ...HELP!!!!! lol! hE IS USUALLY SENSIBLE...... LEXIE affraid
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:13 pm

Good morning Di, Lou, Andrea, Juli & Lexie and anyone who follows Very Happy So sorry that there is so many people on here suffering at the moment Crying or Very sad Yesterday I had a terrible sore throat and cough - today it's all gone Shocked I think it may have been the dryness at the cinema as that is when I started coughing but could be the flowers Sally brought me for my birthday Laughing I do love flowers but in the house I have a bit of trouble with them, but saying that, they are still here and I am ok now Rolling Eyes Hopefully I am off to lunch with some friends but the one who was driving us wasn't well yesterday so will wait and see what happens, it is one friends 60th birthday treat Very Happy

Hope you poorlies get the help you need, Jen has popped on occasionally but hasnt said any more about how she is so would love to hear Lou, Andrea enjoy your day at your parents. Can't believe how early you lot get up Laughing Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:36 pm

Just been speaking to a friend of mine in the ' know ' aparently there are loads of differant strains of swine flu from a one day cough and sore throat to the full blown type... thought I'd share that with you !!!! Very Happy lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:07 pm

Hi ladies, just a quick hi to let you know I'm still here and my health hasn't changed one iota Sad I'm falling asleep as soon as I sit down so trying to stand up and crafting is the best way of doing that he he, but I get tired standing so am doing a yo yo impression at the moment he he. The brain has got up and gone for a walk and I'm a very dizzy blond at the moment ... what was my name again? he he. I have to take Tash for her allergy blood tests tomorrow, then Thursday I get my bloods tested so with a bit of luck my doc will ring me up next week with some good news ... well there's always a first hehe.

I can only send you hugs Lou hun as I know how much pain you are in, hope the sister can get the others sorted out to get you earlier appointments. Waiting 10 weeks for a pain relief appointment is just negligent ... it would be quicker if it was happening to them :grrr!!!

Hope Keith is feeling a bit better today and that they sort his meds out properly this time, poor guy must be so cheesed off with it all now. Hugs and positive vibes heading your way.

Hugs for all the others who have bugs and viral infections, hope you will be feeling better soon Smile

Sorry I've not been chatting much but I honestly feel as if I don't have a brain at the moment ... not an active one anyway he he.
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:46 pm

Afternoon

Lovely and sunny here today... mind you it could be throwing down with rain and I wouldnt mind.
Had an appointment at the dentist this morning, so mum came up just in case Keith came home early.
No fillings for me, although he did Xray my teeth - just routine he said. But the thing he put in my mouth made me gag, but he managed to do it second time around.
Amy had to have a very small filling, didnt even have to inject her gum. This is her very first filling ... and he was very pleased with how she kept them.
Enjoy your day, and once again thank you for your support and kind wishes.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Afternoon ladies been out for a wander today Smile
Hope everyone is feeling well or better and having a great day in the sunshine Smile
Take care all xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:24 pm

Evening everyone. I took the kids to the dentist this morning and each one of them had lost the plastic coating from one tooth so she replaced them then and there to save us going back again.

(((((HUGS))))) to all the poorlies Smile

Have a good evening Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:45 pm

I 'll let you all into a huge secret.... Iam scred stiff of the Dentist , never used to be but ha a bit of ado with one only a coupe of years ago since then total baby , crying the lot what a wuss Iam .Had to have the tooth out that the crap dentist ruined ( no way was I having Root Canal Treatment ) Had to be put to sleep to have it out !! what a big girls blouse I am .I have never let my kids see me in that soppy state I was alright when they were little , Iam ashamed of myself. affraid affraid
Spent a bit of time with Rupe , got him sorted out with his sun tan lotion etc etc.
Before I drove miles to pick madam up I was feeling a bit unwell again so went to bed for an hour, she has gone to her dads tonight , she was horrible when I collected her and Iam not putting up with it. affraid So her dad isdealing with her. : Mad Hug to everyone nite nite sleep tight Very Happy lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down