The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Sleepy Sunday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Sleepy Sunday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Sleepy Sunday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Sleepy Sunday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Sleepy Sunday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Sleepy Sunday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sleepy Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sleepy Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Sleepy Sunday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sleepy Sunday

3 posters

Go down

Sleepy Sunday Empty Sleepy Sunday

Post  Karen R Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:25 am

Morning...

Gosh I am tired this morning! That hour less in bed hasnt helped!
Think I might even have to tape DOI as I will be too tired to stay up.
Amy got home last night and was disgusted at how the girl had acted. Apparently she had started drinking in the afternoon... had half a bottle of vodka and then more at the party. The ambulance was there tending to 2 stupid people. I asked Amy if Laura was putting it on (an awful thing to say, but she is reknowned for being a bit of a drama queen) I am sure she will have a sore head today!
We are having Chicken today, if dinner ever gets done!
Another dull day, heating back on!

right... off now to sort out breakfast etc! Have a lovely day xx

forgot to mention that I asked why they hadnt checked Laura's phone for her parents mobile... they had and it wasnt on Shocked Mad
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Sleepy Sunday Empty Re: Sleepy Sunday

Post  Craftworker Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:27 am

Good morning Karen and all who follow Very Happy Fancy going away, leaving your child and not having your mobile on Shocked That would worry me to death even now when we go away, I like to know I can be contacted. What a nightmare for you Mad A lot of Sally's friends used to do that before they went out as it was cheaper to drink at home and then top up when you go out. Sally could never understand it as she always said she enjoyed herself out even when she wasn't drinking - she's changed now though Laughing Laughing She doesn't drink a lot really but occasionally overdoes it and regrets it the next morning but I am not a drinker so to me she drinks a lot, after a couple of glasses I am saying are you sure you want another and you won't get a headache tomorrow Laughing Laughing I changed the clock in the bedroom last night before I settled down after reading my book and Martin hadn't realised until he had got up and showered and put his watch on Laughing Laughing He thought he was getting up at 8.00 old time, but he did want to see the Grand Prix which I had set to record Laughing

Got to get Mum's birthday card finished today - Martin has got to fill in the census form too, must remind him. Enjoy your day Karen, our heating doesn't get turned off, it just comes on when it is needed apart from having a night and day temperature setting. Dull here too today.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Hi ladies of the Crafty Cow...... lol!

Well it's nice and peaceful here at the moment cos my mum has the girls!!! They are helping wash their grandads car so I have been printing out tonnes of bits to make some cards.... managed to find a brilliant glossy photo paper that is very light and ideal for printing decoupage onto so have printed about 15 sheets out so far!!! Its called Mirror Premium Plus Photo Paper High Gloss 130 GSM... it's excellent...got it off ebay pack of 50 sheets for a fiver Very Happy Bargain!!

Oh Karen...what a nightmare.... read it from last night too...... I would have been worried about Amy till she was safe home too...... as for this girls parents..... what a bad thing to do... turn their phone off.... Shocked Glad Amy is ok and was sensible xxx

Hi Jacky... I was a good girl and filled in the census form the very day it plopped on the mat and Ady posted it that day too Very Happy Have fun making cards x

Hope everyone else is ok...... big hugs for any poorlies xxxxxxxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:46 pm

LoopyLou wrote:
Hi Jacky... I was a good girl and filled in the census form the very day it plopped on the mat and Ady posted it that day too Very Happy

But you're not supposed to fill it in until today as you never know if someone came to visit you unexpectedly for the night. If Sally had decided to sleep over here tonight she would have had to be included in our census as a visitor as well as hers. If your girls were to sleep at your Mum's tonight they would have to be on your Mum's census too as visitors. So your not a good girl at all lol!

Sounds like a good buy you have found with the paper - I bought 50 sheets of matt decoupage photo paper at the Farnborough show and think I paid about £10.00 for it, does print out well though. That is 130 gsm too.

Finished Mum's birthday card and have already done Mother's day card too Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:11 pm

How organised are you Jacky!!! and a braver person than me to tell Lou about the census!!! Now my mind is boggling at who might be paying Lou a visit tonight... Brad Pitt, Patrick Dempsey, Josh Holloway...
Lou... you can keep the first one, I will have the other 2 Very Happy
Just took Mum home, the carer arrived full of cold! Mum has only just got over her sore throat ... but to be fair, Lauren did try and phone in sick, but they told her it was too late notice - doesnt matter that she can pass it on to the elderly.
Looking forward to DOI... whether I manage to stay awake till the end is another thing!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:28 pm

I know, I wondered whether to edit it before she sees it you know how stroppy she gets lol! and I don't want you fighting her for her visitors either.

We did our census online - if Martin had filled it in by hand they wouldn't have been able to read it anyway Laughing

Fancy making someone come in just because she had fallen ill at short notice - what if she had discovered she had chickenpox or something - would they have made her come in then What a Face You would have thought they would have people on standby for emergency work. It's all these cuts there making (stamping my foot) Mad Mad Laughing Laughing Laughing

I am so tired too Karen and I havent done anything. I have to be up early in the morning as the builder is coming first thing and the skip is being delivered too. Martin is off to golf and leaving me to sort it Evil or Very Mad
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:04 pm

Me not stroppy Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
LoopyLou