The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Frosty Monday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Frosty Monday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Frosty Monday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Frosty Monday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Frosty Monday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Frosty Monday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Frosty Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Frosty Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Frosty Monday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Frosty Monday

5 posters

Go down

Frosty Monday Empty Frosty Monday

Post  Marion Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:48 am

morning ladies.

Gosh, it certainly looks as if we have had a frost overnight, the grass is almost white! lol its a bit fresh in here this moning as well Smile
I have the Charity shop today and then I have a friend coming round for an hour tonight while her son goes to Cubs.

Hope you all have a good day, and wrap up if you are going out.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Frosty Monday Empty Re: Frosty Monday

Post  Karen R Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:52 am

Morning Marion...

Well it isnt frosty here this morning, cold though.
Going to the Drs shortly... see what he is going to do with me!
Then back home to make a start on the ironing, all this good weather made me do lots of washing.
Enjoy your day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Morning Marion, Karen and all who follow! It was certainly frosty here this morning as I woke to the sound of someone scraping their car! I am so glad I don't have to do that anymore - if I have to go out now I wait till the ice has melted lol!

Had a quick tidy round this morning and now I'm on the Christmas cards. Only another 2 or 3 to make I think!

Have a good day all and hope you get on OK at the Drs Karen.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Karen, did you get the ironing done then? I always seem to wash more in the summer, then it will dry outside, but like you say, then there is the ironing to do

Sue, I didn't have to scrape my car either, I cleaned the garage out during the summer so now I can put it in there Smile

Not busy at all in the shop his morning, in fact there was hardly anyone in the town. Maybe they were staying at home in the warmth.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:15 pm

Good afternoon all, back to the grindstone again Very Happy It was very cold and frosty here this morning. Martin got up early for golf so presume he had to scrape the windows Very Happy I have been washing all day today to catch up and also had to go food shopping as there was nothing in the house. Had a couple of nights in Somerset/Devon - visited Shaftesbury on our way there, stayed in Taunton and visited Wells, Street and a friend in Woolavington who has just moved there. Then went to Cheltenham to be with my Mum. It turns out that she has gout in her wrist which is giving her problems as she can only use one arm and needs it to hold on to her walking frame with it, so at the moment she is unable to go or do anything. The doctor did think it was just wear and tear but as she had a pain in her foot 2 weeks ago, and he was taking blood for checking her levels, he decided to use some to test and found it was gout. That is good to hear as it can be treated whereas wear and tear could be permanent. Glad I was there as my BIL came out of hospital, so it gave my sister time to be with him - not that she took much of a break.

I don't think I will be making many cards this Christmas after all, think I will get some charity ones as I just dont seem to have the time at the moment and when I do too much, my arm starts playing up. Will just do the special ones.

Glad you weren't too busy in the shop Marion Very Happy and hope the Dr. has sorted you out Karen. My BIL was treated quite shabbily in hospital Mad After his operation he was told he could eat yoghurt, jelly and icecream - when the trolley came round for breakfast, they had run out of yoghurt so he had to go without - the same happened the next day so my sister had to take some in for him when she visited. While she was there he told the sister that his bag was full and she said she would deal with it. When my sister left she reminded the Sister who again said she would do it - they left it too late and it burst so instead of a quick job, they had to strip the bed and him and clear it all up. When he first had his bag it wasn't working and he was in pain for fluid retention so had to have a tube down his nose and was lying flat. They told him to drink plenty and when my sister went in the water was on the trolley at the end of his bed and he couldn't sit up to get it Mad After the yoghurt he was told he could have a jacket potato - you've guessed it, they had run out by the time they came to him at lunch time but he did manage to get one for dinner and then he was in pain again, but the next morning he was discharged What a Face and told he could eat anything.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:44 pm

So glad you had a good break Jacky and that you enjoyed yourself, I was sorry to read about your BIL that is awful, and in this day and age Mad
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down