The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Frosty Sunday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Frosty Sunday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Frosty Sunday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Frosty Sunday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Frosty Sunday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Frosty Sunday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Frosty Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Frosty Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Frosty Sunday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Frosty Sunday

+2
Karen R
Marion
6 posters

Go down

Frosty Sunday Empty Frosty Sunday

Post  Marion Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:09 pm

Morning ladies.

Yes, its really frosty here this morning, at first I thought it was a layer of snow!

I have just put the heat on so the bathroom is warm for when I have a shower. And after that I have nothing at all planned for the day. I don't like Sundays

Hope you all enjoy yours.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Frosty Sunday Empty Re: Frosty Sunday

Post  Karen R Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:54 pm

Morning Marion...

I thought we had had a dusting of snow when I got up!
Everywhere looks so pretty.
Usual sunday stuff for us today.

Enjoy your day and take care xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Hello ladies a beautiful day here at the moment Very Happy dont feel so good today pale but I do hope you all have a really good day and lots of hugs Very Happy

lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:13 pm

Sunday's nearly over for us and its been a fun one. Went on the Coromandel Sailors' Walk this morning, into the City to see the Cycling Village before the Tour Down Under starts on Tuesday then our friends from Sydney arrived (3 days earlier than I originally thought and its been hectic since then. They drove into the City for the Prologue Race with their 4 children and are now on their way back about 10 minutes away.

We've got to unload their camper truck and get mattresses for the children then hopefully we'll have time to sit under the stars and have a chat before getting some sleep before another busy day tomorrow + 2 more children!!!!!
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Good Morning all - frosty start here too but dont mind when the sun is shining. Feeling good today as I had some news from my Brother in Law last night.
Saw his hospital consultant Friday - a follow-up to his stoma operation in November. He confirmed that all bowel tumours were removed. And also some more good news - he told him that the bowel/stoma operation will be reversible. However, first things first, the tumours in his liver have to be sorted. Have to hope that his new chemo treatment will help, but wont know for sure for a few months.

Hope you feel better soon Janet - sending huge Frosty Sunday 4 to you and anyone else who needs them today. Karen I have just realised that I have two friends with dogs called Bailey Very Happy My friends daughter - also Amy, who is a friend on FB has a little white poodle called Bailey. I think I told you before that Molly used to have a Lurcher friend called Bailey too who belonged to my friend over the back to us. Hope your bathroom was nice and toasty when you went for your shower Marion Very Happy I have got Sally, Ian & Ruth coming soon to discuss their trip to America for Martin's 65th Birthday in March. I am afraid I wont be going with them - I don't want to fly and don't want to go to Florida either as I don't like thunderstorms. Also eating is a problem with me - alright on the odd occasion but if I don't have meals that suit my diverticular disease then I get pains in my stomach. They all love eating out and spicy foods so I would be putting a damper on everything they want to do. Martin has always wanted to go to the Space Centre and I am happy that the kids are going with him - I have bought him a new HD Camcorder for his birthday to take with him Very Happy

Take care all Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:47 pm

Afternoon ladies. Not so cold today and have cleared all the cardboard boxes out of the garage this morning (well Roy has - I made the coffee Smile ). I'd kept them all from Christmas just in case we needed them! Sorry to hear you're not feeling so good Janet Frosty Sunday 5

Good news Jacky about your BIL but shame you can't go to US with Martin. I have to confess that I was never keen on going there but when we went in 2010 I really liked it especially New England.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Thank you so much Jacky and Sue Smile how lovely Jacky such a wonderful bit of news, step by step bit by bit Very Happy lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:07 pm

topgran wrote:shame you can't go to US with Martin. I have to confess that I was never keen on going there but when we went in 2010 I really liked it especially New England.

If it had been New England Sue, I may have ventured but Theme Parks and Space Centres aren't my cup of tea and I didn't want to spoil it for them all as I know they like that sort of thing - Martin's not that keen on queuing so he will be a nightmare if he goes to the Theme Parks. Sounds like they are thinking of going to Universal Studios and the Space Centre (Martin may go twice to that) and a trip to see the Crocodiles/Alligators, not sure what they were but that wouldn't appeal to me either as I dont like boats lol! How we have been married for 43 years, I don't know. Must be opposites attract lol!
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down