The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Worn Out Wednesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Worn Out Wednesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Worn Out Wednesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Worn Out Wednesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Worn Out Wednesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Worn Out Wednesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Worn Out Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Worn Out Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Worn Out Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Worn Out Wednesday

5 posters

Go down

Worn Out Wednesday Empty Worn Out Wednesday

Post  poppytree Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:48 am

Good news and bad news.....

Had a great day yesterday with the girls, Cinema, lunch out, park, playing, cooking .....Very Happy

Today we drove to sunny Glenelg then caught the tram to the city and sorted Tax, 1st Time Buyers grant and tickets for the test match.

The curtains I ordered from John Lewis last week have arrived already.

VERY GOOD NEWS - the shipment should be delivered some time tororrow bounce

The bad news Evil or Very Mad - going to be un-wrapping stuff for days....... and it could be the hottest Christmas Day for 35 years (33-35 or more) Cool
I cancelled a large DD payment and notified the company in writing but they reinstated it and took £100 from my account! Mad

Clive's state pension hasn't been paid this month (it arrived OK for the last 2 months since we moved here) Question
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Worn Out Wednesday Empty Re: Worn Out Wednesday

Post  lady of kent Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:53 pm

Good morning Jane and girls, best of luck with the unpacking Jane Very Happy So glad you are feeling better Jacky, niceish day here last day for sitting the grandchildren the rest of the holiday is my own till back to school on the 4th Sad lol! lol! lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Good afternoon girls, well am glad to be able to get on here at last!

Last few days have been stressful to say the least but hey ho onwards and upwards

Georgia has come down with Hand, Foot & Mouth. She is not too bad but finding it a bit sore to eat with a mouth full of blisters and her hands have them too...she only has one or two on her feet!

Ady went back to work on Monday, that was stressful in itself, because I don't think he should be back...but he is a cussid sod and wont listen.

Glad Jacky is feeling better....

Jane I though Oz was quite a flat country but you seem to have more ups and downs than Devon!!!!! lol! Big hugs....hope all the kinks get ironed out eventually.

Hope our Marion is ok...seems strange not seeing her posting.....hope she has gone away and it is not because of her missing John that she has stopped contributing. If you do come on to read hun we are missing you and hugs for you xxx

Thank you for the christmas cards girls, much appreciated as always. Absolute beauties they have been x Love getting cards cos it gives me so much inspiration! And I appreciate them all the more knowing the effort that goes into making them and the extraordinary cost of postage these days. My postage bill came to £28 this year!!! lol!

Well are you all ready for Chrimbo? I am pretty much, got a couple more pressies to wrap cos I did the usual this year and hidf a couple and couldn't remember where the heck I had put them!! Found them yesterday in the top of Georgia's wardrobe! LOL

LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Evening Gang !
Oooohhh !!! Jane it will soon get sorted , why not only unpack what you really need and just take your time.....
Lou , I am also worried about Marion and said something in a post a while ago , any one heard from her ??? I don't have her mobile number .
Janet your always sooo cheerful , you lovely lady .
Lou , I have been known to be a bit too organised ( in the past when kids were younger !hahaha) and have brought gifts then found them in the back of cupboards , well past Christmas ummmm one year it was the summer ! So now decided to do it all last min hahahahahah
Had a good hospital appointment , with oncologist ... try me on Tamoxifen but may only need a 1-2years ... Very Happy VERY pleased with me and the brest care nurse was delighted with how Iam doing and my arm is improving daily ...
Going to do Sainsburys at 6am tomorrow .... yes thats right 6am ... get it over and done with hahahahahahahahah,.
Hugs to all xxx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Evening all - late on here today, but have seen all the posts via my phone. Good luck with the unpacking Jane Very Happy Glad to hear you have had a good result from the hospital Lexie Very Happy I used to be organised when the children were small - I wasn't crafting or on the computer then Laughing Totally disorganised this year. Have finished all the shopping now - I think. Ian & Ruth went to M & S last night to pick up Ruth's sister as she has temporary work there. They asked what I needed so I gave them a list of veg etc which they brought back less discount cheers Just needed to get some food for the remainder of this week this morning and somehow spent another £80 Shocked Just picked up a few silly presents.

"Jane I though Oz was quite a flat country but you seem to have more ups and downs than Devon!!!!! lol!" Love that Lou, really made me laugh. Postage is a pain Lou, that's why I tried to keep mine as flat as possible this year so they would go through the slot. Hope Ady is ok and poor Georgia is getting better - don't want it to spoil her Christmas. Hugs to you all and to anyone else who needs one.

I wondered if Marion was posting on her other forums - I know she is on one that Karen uses. Hope she is ok.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:46 am

forgot to say Lou hope your little un is ok , that did the rounds when my kids were little , they did'nt get that or slap cheek !!! hope Ady is ok and not working tooo hard .You got a result Jacky , a bit of discount ah !!
Well I 'll have to go to bed soon if I am getting up at crack of sparrows to get Sainsburys shop over and done with !!! speak tomorrow hahahahhahah
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down