The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Fantastic Friday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Fantastic Friday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Fantastic Friday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Fantastic Friday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Fantastic Friday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Fantastic Friday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Fantastic Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Fantastic Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Fantastic Friday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Fantastic Friday

3 posters

Go down

Fantastic Friday Empty Fantastic Friday

Post  Craftworker Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Good morning - the wind has dropped and the sun is in the sky sunny cheers I have had a message from Lou this morning and she has asked me to pass it on to you all

"Wondering if I can ask you a small favour. Can you just say hi to the cow when you next post? I am having a bit of a rough time pain wise and find most time spent sleeping, resting or very distracted. Pc not my priority but want to say hello. Huge hugs for anyone who needs them xx "

Poor Lou, I have sent my hugs back to her as I think she needs them more than me Very Happy

Sally phoned in tears last night as Ebony had jumped the gate of her field and cut all her legs. The stables knew that she didnt like being in the field on her own and it was understood by the two girls sharing the field too and they both said that if they were getting their horses in that they would bring Ebony in too but last night one of the girls just brought in her horse and the other one, leaving poor Ebs alone Crying or Very sad She demolished the gate, took it off it's hinges and bent it too Shocked then made her way to the jumping paddock where there is so much more grass to eat Laughing Jim, who runs the stables found her there but no-one phoned Sally to tell her. She went down and found her in the stable so got her grooming things out and took her rug off when someone said what had happened and she might want to check her legs. The light in the stable isn't that bright so she used her phone light and called the vet. She has two days of painkillers and a weeks worth of antibiotics - and some cream to rub on that is for burns on humans. Sally phoned the girl who had left her in the field to tell her what had happened and she was so sorry but she said Ebony was quite happy over the other side of the field eating away and there were horses in the next field so thought she would be ok but, of course, the people who owned the horses in the next field had come and taken theirs in too without knowing about Ebony not liking to be alone. We are just hoping that she hasn't pulled any muscles but Sally phoned this morning and said her legs weren't swollen and she didn't appear to be lame. The girl has said she will never do it again - I don't know why she didn't just bring hers in and leave the other one for Sally to bring in with Ebs.

Very quiet on her today and yesterday, hope everyone is safe from all the storms. Thinking of Frances today at he Mother's funeral Crying or Very sad Hugs to Frances and the children xxx
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Fantastic Friday Empty Re: Fantastic Friday

Post  topgran Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Afternoon Jacky and all who follow. Don't know where yesterday went as I didn't even get on the PC!

Sending big hugs to Lou and also Frances and children.

Sorry to hear about Sally's horse - thank goodness she's not too badly hurt. Off now to try and book our week in the sun next month - the website was down earlier and the phone costs 10p a minute Shocked I don't know why these companies don't just have normal phone numbers.

As you say Jacky very quiet on here hope everyone is OK.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:56 pm

Awww Jacky.... loads of hugs here for Lou, you and Sally and of course Ebony, hope she will be ok.
Lou... take care and hope you are soon feeling much better
Frances... thinking of you and your family xx

Its a bit quieter here today, no damage round here, but have heard of fallen trees in the village.
Have done some washing, and that is on the line now blowing away...bit of sunshine around as well.
I have got one jar of the mincemeat I made before christmas - and it is smelling good - I think it improves with age!! Of course it might also be the glug of alcohol that gets splashed in on the odd occasion!
Take care and enjoy your Friday xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down