The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Friday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Friday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Friday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Friday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Friday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Friday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Friday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Friday

5 posters

Go down

Friday Empty Friday

Post  Marion Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:28 am

Morning girls.

Well, its just me again now,and the house seems so quiet.
Charity shop for me this morning, then home and I should start on the housework, but being as I have nothing to do over the week end I think I might do it then Smile

Hope you all have a good day
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Friday Empty Re: Friday

Post  Craftworker Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:46 pm

Good morning Marion and all who follow. Hope you enjoy your day at the charity shop Marion Very Happy It is good to have some company. Had a good day in Cheltenham yesterday. Took the carpet cleaner with us and gave Mum's carpets a shampoo as my sister said they were getting a bit stained. Came up really well and she was pleased with it. She seemed a lot happier than she has been the last few times we have visited, and she actually had the tv off when we got there do we could talk without having to shout Laughing It was only off because her neighbour who is a bit hard of hearing was there and she asks for it to be off so she can hear what mum is saying. She had already had 3 neighbours, her hairdresser and my sister in to see her and it was only 11.00am when we got there. She still says she never sees anyone but every time we go several people come in and she says it's not normal. Also when I phone she usually says she will phone me back as someone is there Laughing For lunch we had a Takeaway from the Harvester which was really good. They give you a container to help yourself to the salad when you go to collect it.

Must get on and do a card for Ian as they are going away on Tuesday morning to Paris and wont be back until after his birthday. I will have to give it to Ruth to give him, although I may just keep it and give it to him with his present Neutral
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Morning girls, Marion I know what you mean about the house being empty I do hope you had a good day. Oh Jacky the old Harvester take aways are really good Very Happy Very Happy
Last day for sitting today, Dick taking Tyler to Hornby this afternoon and Leah is of riding so should be home by 1.30 Very Happy
Hugs to you all and take care
lvxx
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:02 pm

Afternoon ladies - just been catching up on all the posts. Looks like I missed some cold weather - Michael said we'd had two lots of snow and temperatures 0f -10 while I was away. Weather in Taba was a bit disappointing this year as we had expected low twenties. The first two days it was 11! with a strong wind the second day and felt cold. Good thing it then changed to more normal temps as I had only taken 1 long sleeved top and 1 cardigan - they might have been a wee bit mucky after a week!. We were nearly 4 hours late arriving as the plane couldn't land at Taba because of a sandstorm, nor at Sharm the next nearest so were diverted down to Hurghada and sat on the tarmac for over two hours till it was safe for us to land at Taba. Got to the hotel eventually at 10pm.

I was hoping that a week away from the computer would sort my right arm out but if anything its worse. Think I might have to go to the chiropractor next week as it is painful to drive. I've even tried using the mouse left -handed- not very successfully!!

Jacky try Alpecin shampoo from Boots. A hairdresser recommended it to Roy and I've used it while away - it has really made my hair feel different - more body and bounce.

topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:07 pm

Evening...

Think I might need some body and bounce! A little tired today - had another early morning call... dont mind as we had another clean night.... she just needs to sort out her alarm clock. Its lovely watching Bailey and Daisy getting to know each other, Bailey is slowly letting Daisy 'cuddle' her/jump on her... just occasionally will wuff at her.
Its been a lovely mild day, not done a great deal though.
Hope everyone is ok, nice to see you back Sue

Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Pleased to see you back again Sue, missed you Very Happy Thanks for the shampoo tip, my hair doesn't seem so bad again now. I think it was caused by the very dry humidity when it was cold. It went down to 24 and it is usually nearer 40 - last night it was 44. I will get some though to try it out as my hair is so fine Very Happy

Hope you are more rested today Karen, glad to hear the dogs are settling down with each other Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down