The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
TGI Friday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
TGI Friday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
TGI Friday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
TGI Friday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
TGI Friday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
TGI Friday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
TGI Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
TGI Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
TGI Friday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TGI Friday

+3
Jenny M
cubbie66
mikki
7 posters

Go down

TGI Friday Empty TGI Friday

Post  mikki Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:52 am

Good morning all,

You will be pleased to note that I have the day right today Very Happy yes the weekend starts here...tomorrow.

I hope you are all well and looking forward to a good but cold weekend, what are your plans? we are off to Oxford tomorrow as a friend of ours who is an artist is having and open house day and we always go to support her, plus her paintings are so good I may well get Alans Chrimbo present.

We have decided to get a new telly this year instead of buying loads of things for each other, and we do need a new telly as the one we have has got a large blob which is green and drives me mad, Alan is colour blind and can not see it so as far as he is concerned it must be my imagination.

I think a lot of my presents to family and friends this year will be gift vouchers, most people now days don't really need anything so they may as well buy something they want.

I fancy scrambled eggs on toast this morning mmmm so I'm off for now, have a great day.

xx

Mikki
mikki
mikki
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.craftywitch.com

Back to top Go down

TGI Friday Empty Re: TGI Friday

Post  cubbie66 Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:31 am

Morning Mikki and everyone Smile
Not sure what we are doing this weekend, not much probably Rolling Eyes
We are away over Christmas so not worrying about it at all as I don't have to organise it, no rushing round like a headless chicken and worrying that the roasties will be ready way before everything else or that something else goes wrong just sit back and relax Laughing
Mike has usually dropped a million hints by now what he wants for Christmas but nothing this year so no idea what I am going to get him, pants and socks if he's not careful lol!
Just to have my usual OatSoSimple for brekkie but scarmbled egg on toast does sound yummy Very Happy
Hope everyone has a great day Smile
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:04 pm

Morning ladies Smile
We're off Chrimbo shopping for pressies today - a morning spent in ToysRUs followed with an afternoon in Ikea to have a browse and gets some different baubles Smile I also need to get a rug for my living room for Tash. I bought the backing to make my own but whereas previous years you could buy huge balls of cheapie Aran type wool for a few pounds each this year there are none around or if they are they are very expensive making it non-viable to make your own compared with Ikea prices. I'll keep looking though as I love rug making and would have an unique design that way Smile
Tomorrow will be driving round for some good deals on TVs as I'm getting one of those for my daughter and hubby this year. I'm trying to hang on until the new year sales for one for me as mine is on its way out. You know when they take 5 mins to warm up when switched on? Thought that was a thing of the past didn't you he he ... so did I until my TV started its downhill struggle of survival he he. It's only 8 years old too he he
Hope you all have a great weekend and hugs to all who need Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:30 pm

Morning everyone Very Happy Bit overcast here this morning, didnt seem so cold as it has been when I fed the bunnies this morning. Sally is due home today from S.Africa but we didn't get what flight they are coming back on - I thought it was early morning as her boyfriends parents are picking them up from the airport and she said when Martin took them at least he hasnt got the early morning run to the airport as her boyfriends parents were picking them up. confused Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hope everyone has a good day - no fixed plans as yet, will wait and see what is happening with Sally Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:39 pm

Brrr... its a cold one today with quite a heavy frost.
Dropped the children off at school, so now got the morning to myself.. think I might do a bit of ironing next!
Off to Murderhall (aka Meadowhall) tomorrow, finish off the shopping (hopefully)

Jenny... funny you should say about not being able to get hold of aran wool... we used to have material and wool shops in our local town, but they have long gone - and you cant buy the stuff now. We do have 2 craft shops, but they dont stock lace/material or wool or stuff like that... ashame really.

Mikki... why is when I have had breakfast... I always fancy what you have had!!!! I had toast and marmalade this morning... quite boring really!

Have a lovely day, take care and keep warm.

See you later xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:55 pm

Good morning all,

Absolutely peeing down here on the south coast and I gotta go shopping so just nipping on quickly to wish you all a good day xx

Hugs to any poorlies, good luck to any christmas shoppers...

and now I want scrambled egg and have no time to make it Sad Thanks Mikki!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:24 pm

Mornin Ladies
Chilly here today, got 1 card made this mornin
order from work so thats all ready to go cheers
Hope you all have a great day

Jayne flower

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:53 pm

Afternoon ladies, what a day, wet again and cold with it, we have spent the morning clearing the loft, we were looking for the Christmas lights and decs, but got a bit carried away, found a few minutes to say hello to you all, before the first born grandson arrives from school, and then off to the other two for a bit of babysitting tonight, have a good weekend and keep wram and take care. lol! Janet xxx
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:13 pm

Afternoon Janet Smile Babysitting my idea of hell lol!
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down