The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Friday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Friday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Friday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Friday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Friday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Friday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Friday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Friday

+6
Kittyhawk
poppytree
LoopyLou
Craftworker
cosmicfairy
lady of kent
10 posters

Go down

Friday Empty Friday

Post  lady of kent Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:33 am

Good morning all of to Farnborough today bounce bounce hope to meet up with you ladies,
sending out hugs to the poorlies and hope you have a good day lol! lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Friday Empty Friday bring on the weekend........................

Post  cosmicfairy Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:34 am

Good morning Janet and all,
OOOOohhhhhhhhh have a lovely time today ladies wish i was going and could then meet you all to Sad maybe another time some were, so have a totally fabby time to you all.
Just to say thanks for all the good lucks on T.j and everythiing went really well the one lot of tests they did the score was on two papers and 24 questions on each, T.j got 18 on the first paper and 19 on the second we are so pround of him as he came TOP bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers bless him. Going to the hospital with dad today as he has been waiting for triple hernea op for nearly a year now, but had to get him sorted as he had triple bypass nearly 10 years ago anf they think he had a mild heart attack that he didnt know about so have been keeping an eye on him and so he can now have the op, cant wait for him bless hm he has a fantastic tolerncy to pain but we know he is struggling he is having it done mid march.
Well best get going love and hugs to you all, hope poorlies feel better soon, take care and keep warm wet wild and windt out there.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Friday Empty Re: Friday

Post  Craftworker Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:51 am

Good morning Janet, Julie and all who follow Very Happy Sun is out here sunny cheers All set for Farnborough. Congratulations to TJ Juli, he did so well. Hope everything goes ok at the hospital with your dad today. Off out tonight for a meal at the Indian restaurant for Ian's birthday which we missed while he was away

Hugs to any poorlies out there and anyone who needs one today. Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:34 pm

Well we have had fun and games here this morning...

My youngest twisted her ankle at school yesterday (morning playtime) and told a Teaching assistant (TA) that she hurt herself and was told.... NO YOU HAVEN'T..... I noticed Emily was limping a bit when she walked home and she complained it was hurting.... anyway, I got her foot up on a cushion, by teatime she could hardly walk on it for the pain... put it in a tubigrip... gave her painkillers.... so this morning have taken a look and it's swollen and bruised...... very sharp TA that one! LOL She can weight bear on it though so no major damage done thank god!

Add to that the fact that my eldest did 2 and a half hours dance training yesteray afternoon and she woke up this morning with all her leg muscles seized up! She is in pain but the only way to ease it is for her to walk about, so she has gone to school... I have given her an 'excuse note' for PE... coz its football PE and its very intense.... poor kid... she was wincing like a good un this morning.....

So me and my kids are all walking like idiots today LOL!!!

So I have my littly on the sofa, foot up, munching a fresh fruit salad, my eldest had tears on her eyes as I saw her off to school and I now have to put up with kids TV all day!!!! AAAArrrrrhghhh!!!!

Well done to TJ Juli, you have a right to be proud xxx

Have fun at Farnborough the ladies who are off there...... jealous... me??? Twisted Evil

Have a nice meal out tonight Jacky xxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Arrived at 11.00 and got back at 3.00pm. I was a little disappointed with the show this time. Loads of the bigger stamp companies (Clarity, Stamp Addicts, LB Crafts etc) and the Ribbon Man not there. All the usual glitter, peel-offs, paper and decoupage stands but nothing that excited me. Being someone who has been crafting for many years and likes 'art' techniques and stamping rather than 'lick and stick' I thought the things on offer were much the same as previous years. A few bargains if you really searched but I didn't spend all the cash I took with me and didn't need my credit card either! Don't let me put you off though - there's still plenty to see and the Butterfly Kisses stand alone made it worthwhile with some love card samples.

Nice to meet up with Jacky and Janet (+ friend and OHs) for a quick lunch and I bumped into several old friends I hadn't seen for a while. It was blowing a gale and the roof was rattling but at least it was nice and warm inside. A good day out and no real damage to my bank balance which is a bonus

Friday Th_DSCF6023

The magazine came with a floor plan of the show as part of the entrance fee and I bought

Martha stewart punch
some diamond gems - squares and mini
glue dot refill
nestabilities label
set of large letters (clear stamps)
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Have had a lovely day, met loads of people I know including Janet and her friend, Jane, Beverley from the old forum, and I spotted Rosemary from the Crafty Cow from afar but didnt manage to speak to her plus old friends I haven't seen in ages Very Happy Left for home at 3.00 tired out and a much lighter purse. Will take a photo later as we are going out tonight so have to get sorted out Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittyhawk Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:45 pm

Afternoon all!

Been home about half an hour - geez, my feet, knees, hips and back ache, but a really good day! (I sound WAY older than I am.)

Jane - we must have arrived at the same time - I'd spotted you, we were just getting sorted out and when I looked again to come over and say hi and you'd disappeared - so here's my hello from this morning!

Have to say, that was the first show I've been to; did love the roadwork entrance (would've thought they'd been finished for this, but that road always seems to be being dug up). Like Jane, I was expecting Clarity and a few others there (I'm sure they were on the exhibitor listing) but I got to meet Babs and Kathy and they kindly autographed a magazine I was clutching. Babs also gave me a GG keyring; I'm going to find a way to attach that to my staff ID card and Mum got a sample Kathy demostrated. There were some bargains there; just wish I could remember the Nesties I've got! Doh!

Haven't a clue how much I spent in the end, but there is a large number of bags sitting with me. Can't believe there are so many Martha Stewart punches. Very Happy Very Happy Plus some others that I'd ordered were delivered this morning, so I need to do some serious playing this evening. Just as well the shopping was delivered yesterday!

I also met one of my old school teachers (actually, my first ever school teacher). Mum used to be an NTA in her class; she recognised both of us straight away! It must be about 25 years ago I saw her last! Mind you, she did say it made her feel 'ancient' seeing me again! Embarassed

Off to see Ann tomorrow morning; want to know who the demonstrator is!

The wind did also make it's presence known! I was talking to Cara and Julie on the GG stand and we were comparing notes on workmen tightening the bolts on the walls and roof! Laughing

Right, time I get playing - catch y'all later!

Kittyhawk
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 28
Location : Too close to the CC to be considered safe (for my credit card)
Registration date : 2010-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Afternoon...

you all sound as if you have had a busy day!
Jane... you look as if you have a nice crafty stash there. Love the punch.
We have been down to see Mum today, also took her tv - she is going to bed quite early and likes to watch a bit of tv.
Its been really miserable today, had all kinds of weather, wind, rain, sun, snow and sleet. Glad to get home in the warm.
Enjoy the rest of Friday... where has this week gone ?
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:43 pm

Hi all Smile
Looks like you had one of "those" mornings today Lou, hugs for the three invalids in your house he he. That TA should have at least put the injury in the book in case anything developed later on, I would have a word with the headmistress if I was you Lou.

Lovely stash you have there Jane Smile That's one of the Martha Stewart punches that I want but haven't bought yet, its always sold out everywhere he he.

Glad you had a good time in the show Jacky, Janet and Jane and great that you got to see so many others too .... even if Mark was in hiding, or rather too busy chatting up the GG he he Smile I think you will all be busy playing with your new stash for the next few days, you lucky things you he he Smile

Hugs for all poorlies and positive vibes too; ah well you can all have the hugs and positive vibes I have enough to go around at the moment he he.
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:28 pm

I went yesterday as well. Got there about 1.30 and left about 3.00. Thought it was very disappointing - thought that last year as well - but more so this year. All I bought was 2 ink pads!!! Thought all the stalls were much the same - all had the same stuff on them. Don't think I'll bother next year.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:52 pm

My goodness ladies some poorly peeps on here yesterday hope you are all feeling a bit better today and sounds like you have had fun at the show. I was awol yesterday cos i was busy getting glammed up for our posh do will show you photos later.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:26 pm

topgran wrote:I went yesterday as well. Got there about 1.30 and left about 3.00. Thought it was very disappointing - thought that last year as well - but more so this year. All I bought was 2 ink pads!!! Thought all the stalls were much the same - all had the same stuff on them. Don't think I'll bother next year.

Yes the stalls were very disappointing this year but the company was good. A lot missing and my money was mainly spent on promarkers and alcohol inks. Spent more today at the Crafty Cow Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Well I managed to miss you all even though I kept a lookout!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down