The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tuesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tuesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tuesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tuesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tuesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tuesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tuesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday

+2
topgran
Marion
6 posters

Go down

Tuesday Empty Tuesday

Post  Marion Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:39 am

Good morning ladies.

I am going into town this morning, its market day, then this afternoon I am hoping to get upstairs cleaned.

And thats me for today Smile

Hope you enjoy yours.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Empty Re: Tuesday

Post  topgran Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:45 pm

Morning Marion. Gosh where is everyone today? Had a quick trip to town to get some cakes as had a call last night to say some friends who live in France are over and are popping in tonight just to say hello. A sad visit for them as they are over for their son's funeral. Off now to make a sympathy card while I keep an eye on the weathe as I've got washing on the line.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:04 pm

Good Morning everyone , ad a morning of form filling Dulcies passport and various other things Micky ket finding ! waitingfor the repairers to come and collect my car so it can e taken away tobe made prettyagain after the little bumb I hd ages and ages ago ! Embarassed Iam still annoyed with myself about that but as they say these hings happan !
Wewere hoping to go away with Carol and John after all he treatment inseptember , but now John has a problem with his eys and may need surgery , so we can't book flights yet ! Crying or Very sad Think Carol is really upset but hopefully we will get away , we were hping to go to anothr friends villa in Spain. Oh well I can't complain I've got a holidayin a few weeks and had a big holiday already ! But Carol wanted to go away before returning to work ! Got to dash....
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Hello Ladies, lovely day here the old sun is out again after that lovely much welcomed rain,
Tell me why do they only put on shelf in ovens these day, we had to get a new oven and I have tried to manage with one but cant so its cost me another 20-00 for another Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:28 pm

It never rains... but it pours for me...

Last night I had a phone call to say that Keith was in hospital, with a suspected stroke. They were going to transfer him to the Stroke Unit... but after blood tests, CT scan today - it seems that Keith has got trapped nerves in his neck, arm and leg. Two years ago (4th June when he had his accident) they said he had got trapped nerves, trouble is now... we are reducing the morphine, and they are not giving him anything in its place... the other painkillers are perhaps not doing their job as he has been on them such a long time.
Not a lot of sleep last night... this morning I slipped getting into the shower, cut my hand, hurt my knee and pulled a muscle in my leg - cant put any weight on my foot.
Poor Amy has got an exam today, and went into school so upset.

Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:49 pm

Shame Karen I really hope your season of misfortune turns around and life takes a huge improvement ,I been trying to think how did Keith have his accident in the first place .? If you don't mind me asking .Sending you lots of hugs and hope you aches and pains soon go away ! xxx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:57 pm

I've now put on those bird cage cards , have a look let me know what you think ! Question Question
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Oh Karen, you do seem to be having such a dreadful time of things at the moment - its about time things improved for you and your family - sending lots of hugs, hope Keith is feeling better soon and that you are back on your feet and painfree as well. Hope Amy gets through her exam OK.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Nice cards Lexie - I've been busy too!
Tuesday 5807951857_bf9c72fdd7
mini cards by Poppytree2010, on Flickr
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:38 pm

lexiecraft wrote:I've now put on those bird cage cards , have a look let me know what you think ! Question Question

Love that cage - I have the other bird!

Tuesday 5602410707_9dc0fb80ec
bird and cage by Poppytree2010, on Flickr
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:04 am

I have that paper Jane ! You have been busy love the staps who are they by ? Stillmesssinaround with birds and bird cages ! but am very happy with the one I've made! Really tired so offto bed nite everyone ! Sleep
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:49 am

Karen R wrote:It never rains... but it pours for me...

Last night I had a phone call to say that Keith was in hospital, with a suspected stroke. They were going to transfer him to the Stroke Unit... but after blood tests, CT scan today - it seems that Keith has got trapped nerves in his neck, arm and leg. Two years ago (4th June when he had his accident) they said he had got trapped nerves, trouble is now... we are reducing the morphine, and they are not giving him anything in its place... the other painkillers are perhaps not doing their job as he has been on them such a long time.
Not a lot of sleep last night... this morning I slipped getting into the shower, cut my hand, hurt my knee and pulled a muscle in my leg - cant put any weight on my foot.
Poor Amy has got an exam today, and went into school so upset.

Oh goodness Karen, you are certainly going through it just lately. I am so sorry to hear that Keith is in such pain, I think they will have to reduce the pain killers to see how much actual pain he is in, but its not good while they are doing it. Is it really two years since the accident? it doesn't seem that long to me, but I bet it certainly does to you.
And now you can hardly move. I winced when I read of what had happened to you, I could feel it for you.
Poor Amy, she must be wondering what on earth is going to happen next. Oh, how did she get on with her exam yestereday? postitive jibes?
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:50 am

The stamps on the mini cards (birdcages) are from Kaisercraft as are the papers (Chanteause collection)
It is an Australian company and they have a huge 'Outlet' warehouse in Adelaide so I will be using more of their products in the future I suspect.

The little girl is Mimi - Penny Black - a clear collection called Mimi in Paris!
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:32 am

lexiecraft wrote:Shame Karen I really hope your season of misfortune turns around and life takes a huge improvement ,I been trying to think how did Keith have his accident in the first place .? If you don't mind me asking .Sending you lots of hugs and hope you aches and pains soon go away ! xxx

Lexie... he had a car accident. Someone went into the back of him.. causing 9 fractured ribs with 21 multiple fractures - had the hospital not missed the multiple fractures I doubt he would be in the situation he is now. 3 of the ribs were repaired 4 months later, but the others have got nerves trapped and that is what is causing all his problems.

Thank you Marionxxx Amy said her exam went ok, her teacher knows what has happened. It just seems everytime exams come around something happens.

Jane ... your cards are beautiful
Lexie... where can I find yours?
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Karen, so pleased Amy's exams went well. Lets keep our fingers crossed now for good results Smile
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down